Use Voice Recorder in your Galaxy S4 to record or play voice memos.
Tap Voice Recorder on the Applications screen.
Recording voice memos
Tap to start recording. Speak into the microphone at the bottom of the device.
Tap to pause recording.
Tap to finish recording.
Playing voice memos
Select a voice memo to play.
- : Trim the voice memo.
- : Adjust the playback speed.
- : Pause playback.
- / : Skip 60 seconds backwards or forwards.
- / : Skip to the previous or next voice memo.
To send a voice memo to others, tap → Share via, and then select a sharing method.
Managing voice memos
In the list of voice memos, tap and select one of the following:
- Share via: Select voice memos to send, and then select a sharing method.
- Delete: Select voice memos to delete.
- Settings: Change the voice recorder settings.
- End: Close the voice recorder.
Saving files with contextual tags
In the list of voice memos, tap → Settings → Contextual filename → On.