Steps to insert the SIM or USIM card provided by the mobile telephone service provider, and the included battery to your Galaxy S4.
- Only microSIM cards work with the device.
- Some LTE services may not be available depending on the service provider. For details about service availability, contact your service provider.
Step 1: Remove the back cover.
- Be careful not to damage your fingernails when you remove the back cover.
- Do not bend or twist the back cover excessively. Doing so may damage the cover.
Step 2: Insert the SIM or USIM card with the gold-coloured contacts facing downwards.
Step 3： Push the SIM or USIM card into the slot until it locks in place.
- Do not insert a memory card into the SIM card slot. If a memory card happens to be lodged in the SIM card slot, take the device to a Samsung Service Centre to remove the memory card.
- Use caution not to lose or let others use the SIM or USIM card. Samsung is not responsible for any damages or inconveniences caused by lost or stolen cards.
Step 4： Insert battery to Galaxy S4
Step 5. Replace the back cover.
Removing Galaxy S4 SIM or USIM card and battery
Step 1. Remove the back cover.
Step 2. Pull out the battery.
Step 3. Push the SIM or USIM card until it disengages from the device, and then pull it out.