Update: we now have a more detailed guide on how to use screen mirroring in Galaxy S4.
Use Screen Mirroring in Galaxy S4 to connect your device to a large screen with an AllShare Cast dongle or HomeSync and then share your contents. You can also use this feature with other devices that support the Wi-Fi Miracast feature.
- This feature may not be available depending on the region or service provider.
- Miracast-enabled devices that do not support High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection (HDCP) may not be compatible with this feature.
- Some files may be buffered during playback, depending on the network connection.
- To save energy, deactivate this feature when not in use.
- If you specify a Wi-Fi frequency, AllShare Cast dongles or HomeSync may not be discovered or connected.
- If you play videos or games on a TV, select an appropriate TV mode to get the best experience.
On the Applications screen, tap Settings → Connections → Screen Mirroring, and then drag the Screen Mirroring switch to the right. Select a device, open or play a file, and then control the display with the keys on your device. To connect to a device using a PIN, tap and hold the device name to enter the PIN.